Wednesday, February 22, 2006

The week has been going along very well so far, even though I am now sitting there half awake/asleep due to last night's meeting which ended at 0020++ HRS.. O_O It was fun la, but too much of that will turn me into a literal walking zombie...

I've been putting into use what Ps Kong taught last week on the 10 commandments of building relationships + the other messages related and I can say it has been going on fine so far. Been fellowshipping with some of them, having lunch together, going gym etc. Its a slow but steadt progress and I already can see the results. Some of my campmates have started asking about various questions regarding church, an what a pleasure it is to share with them! I pray that God will continue to open them up even more, and most importantly, make them receptive to the Gospel and get them saved.

This week is Ps Ulf's conference! Gonna be great IMO. Pretty much looking forward to it. I'm taking the Sun Duty, so that allows me to queue up with my cell members on Fri and Sat! HAHAHZ! But its good la, its always a pleasure to fellowship with my members. Just that I hope there will be more 2-way communication instead of 1 way. I ain't a fan of 1 way communication, and frankly, it makes me very sad and disappointed, not to say irritated. Giving one or two worded replies makes me feel that you are not interested in carrying on the conversation at all. And please smile abit la, got something against me is it? -_-

Bleached out 1:14 PM

THE SOUL

name; Wei Lun

age; 22

location; Singapore

loves; God, Books, Games, Anime, Music

hates; Nothing to do

THE LINKAGE

Gloria
Jerie
Derrick
Thiam Heng

THE HISTORY

June 2004 May 2005 June 2005 July 2005 August 2005 September 2005 October 2005 November 2005 December 2005 January 2006 February 2006 March 2006 April 2006 May 2006 June 2006 September 2006 October 2006 February 2007 March 2007 April 2007 May 2007 June 2007 July 2007

previous posts

Johari's Window
Fridaze...
Guitar...
Holiday Season is over
A new Year..
Opportunities not to be missed....
Which Dynasty Warrior are U?
Internal Thoughts
The path of Lun
Exhausting week


THE SHOUTPOD

tagBoard


Name

URL or Email

Messages(smilies)




THE CREDITS

pic credits to bleach society & lingling
also to iPod
web-design by .copyright. ling1oo%
blogskins~ mzlingling*

Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com