Monday, May 28, 2007

When i started to blog, I came in with an attitude of a rurouni. A wanderer. Lost, distant, melancholic, deep in thought. Perhaps, even to the point of seeming emotionally dead. Trails and tribulations have come, likened to blows, and I have taken it blow by blow. There were times when I got hit so hard, I fell. I would pick myself up, and continue to trudge on. Victory or defeat, the path to the ultimate dream or goal still exists.

The past week has been a blast. Really had fun with the peeps from W363. An energetic lot I would say. hehe. Had a great time fellowshipping with those folks. Its been a long time since I laughed so hard, its just great I tell u. =) The people are just great, filled with joy and life, filled with so much love for God. I'm inspired and touched I tell you. Sometimes our love for God just wanes as we get older. I hope I don't go down that way. I may not be as young as I was 6+ years back, but heck am I gonna act like some old man and be content with whatever mediocre life I have. I'm gonna have an adventure with God, and thats what it will be.

EMERGE is round the corner, so I better be gearing up for it. New clothes, new hair?, RENEWED attitude and expectancy. Its gonna be a mind blowing experience, so I better gear up ^^

Bleached out 10:56 PM

THE SOUL

name; Wei Lun

age; 22

location; Singapore

loves; God, Books, Games, Anime, Music

hates; Nothing to do

THE LINKAGE

Gloria
Jerie
Derrick
Thiam Heng

THE HISTORY

June 2004 May 2005 June 2005 July 2005 August 2005 September 2005 October 2005 November 2005 December 2005 January 2006 February 2006 March 2006 April 2006 May 2006 June 2006 September 2006 October 2006 February 2007 March 2007 April 2007 May 2007 June 2007 July 2007

previous posts

Mock Cell Group
Easter
F.R.I.E.N.D.S
Art of Worship Leading and etc.....
ArmorBearer
Testimony
meh.
Chinese New Year
Update! Oh yay!
Update... finally eh.


THE SHOUTPOD

tagBoard


Name

URL or Email

Messages(smilies)




THE CREDITS

pic credits to bleach society & lingling
also to iPod
web-design by .copyright. ling1oo%
blogskins~ mzlingling*

Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com