Monday, April 17, 2006

As I think about it, I've seen myself change for the past year in the cell group, but I'm talking about my view and my feelings for my cell group.

When the cell multiplied... I dunno.. I felt.. OLD. Yes. OLD. My good group of buddies was torn away from me in an instant. I had no one to relate to? Seriously who? Everyone was way younger than me. Similar interests? Difficult. I guess I was at a total loss.

I had difficulty fitting in. Many a time I found myself alone... It seemed alright to me.. since I was pretty much a loner before and I thought I was used to it. I guess I was wrong. I did try to put in effort to go talk around... but I guess I got tired. Naturally.. things started getting dry after that.

Alot of things went by... I fail to remember. My memory seems to fail me alot nowadays. But now I am more or less settled onto my dear cell. I've opened up quite abit. This time I didn't have anyone to probe me or push me to do it. Its probably the enviroment that I was placed in that REQUIRED me to do so. Its good la. Make we take initiative for once. I'm still learning though. To many I still ain't the number one person they would really like to share and talk. But hey! I didn;t say this journey was a short stroll in the park. With God's help, it is gonna be good and interesting. =)

Bleached out 12:01 AM

THE SOUL

name; Wei Lun

age; 22

location; Singapore

loves; God, Books, Games, Anime, Music

hates; Nothing to do

THE LINKAGE

Gloria
Jerie
Derrick
Thiam Heng

THE HISTORY

June 2004 May 2005 June 2005 July 2005 August 2005 September 2005 October 2005 November 2005 December 2005 January 2006 February 2006 March 2006 April 2006 May 2006 June 2006 September 2006 October 2006 February 2007 March 2007 April 2007 May 2007 June 2007 July 2007

previous posts

So near yet so far.
>< >< >< ugh!
A tribute to a group close to my heart
Journey to the ?
Post-Conf
Mid-week Report
Johari's Window
Fridaze...
Guitar...
Holiday Season is over


THE SHOUTPOD

tagBoard


Name

URL or Email

Messages(smilies)




THE CREDITS

pic credits to bleach society & lingling
also to iPod
web-design by .copyright. ling1oo%
blogskins~ mzlingling*

Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com