Friday, April 21, 2006

I just read brethren's post... and got really impacted by what she wrote. Ya know, friendship is something that is really good to have. Friends taht stand by you in your time of need. Friends that are willing to sacrifice to aid you etc. But friendship comes at a cost. It is your TIME. A friendship or relationship in general requires the 2 individuals to spend time to maintain it. A relationship can just die out if the 2 parties involved just busy themselves with their own individual lives.

There is no excuse for claiming that you are too busy etc. Time is yours to manage, and with proper time management, you can do anything you wish to. I do not accept reasons like "I am busy with studies" or "tied down by this and that". It makes me wonder how you arrange your time. If you are busy with this or that, do take note to check whether are you TOO BUSY for God too! What is BUSY? I heard this from someone: BUSY = Being Under Satan's Yoke... The devil is clogging up your life with so many stuff that you are neglecting your relationship with God! Are you too tired everyday to do your QT? QT is a time spent talking to God. In every relationship, communication is very important. The more you comminicate, the closer you will get with the other person. This applies to your relationship with God too! The more you communicate with God, the better you get to know Him and the closer you will be to Him! Its a fact la! I notice myself, the people I hardly talk to my relationship with them is like an acquaintance type. I know the person, but I dunno who he/she really is and frankly, I wouldn't want to hang out with the person. And please, don't ring me up/MSN/talk and attempt to "chat" for a mere 5 minutes or so. It lacks sincerity and I will feel it is not a fruitful conversation and hence, a total WASTE of my time. Sadly, I see this happening to me many times.

Another thing is.. don't wait for people to come to you! HELLO! You got a mouth and a brain, so go take the initiative and start talking to other people. Its awkward at first, but if you are sincere, the person will be willing to open up! Go spend some time hanging out with the person la!

Long post. Did't know I had so much to type early in the morning. LOL.

PS: BRETHREN! Thou shall not worry! Even if you are in Mel, there is always MSN/Internet phones etc. And... you have my Word that I will come down personally to visit you (During my holidays la!) Distance is no issue! Time is not an issue to me either!

Bleached out 8:05 AM

THE SOUL

name; Wei Lun

age; 22

location; Singapore

loves; God, Books, Games, Anime, Music

hates; Nothing to do

THE LINKAGE

Gloria
Jerie
Derrick
Thiam Heng

THE HISTORY

June 2004 May 2005 June 2005 July 2005 August 2005 September 2005 October 2005 November 2005 December 2005 January 2006 February 2006 March 2006 April 2006 May 2006 June 2006 September 2006 October 2006 February 2007 March 2007 April 2007 May 2007 June 2007 July 2007

previous posts

More Reflections
So near yet so far.
>< >< >< ugh!
A tribute to a group close to my heart
Journey to the ?
Post-Conf
Mid-week Report
Johari's Window
Fridaze...
Guitar...


THE SHOUTPOD

tagBoard


Name

URL or Email

Messages(smilies)




THE CREDITS

pic credits to bleach society & lingling
also to iPod
web-design by .copyright. ling1oo%
blogskins~ mzlingling*

Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com